Friday, June 30, 2023

Friday

 At work they are rearranging desks to fit more people so we worked on that this morning.  They bought us lunch from Jimmy John's.  After work Oliver wanted to make some muffins but we were out of eggs so we ran to the store.  Then we made a double batch of muffins and they turned out good.  Me and Ruth have been looking at 4th of July embroidery patterns and we choose two to make.  Then it was time cooking class.  I have gotten a lot of sewing with the kids busy.  I was able to finish putting together my quilt and I made the two kinds of sucker toppers.  Me and Casey walked to the park to pick up the kids.  We stayed and played until it was dark.  It was fun and it was a beautiful evening.  Thanks for coming up tomorrow.   It will be a blast.

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...