Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Wednesday

 I made it to work and got stuff done. Nothing exciting. We met the gumm gang for dinner and it was nice to visit. Kay can't sell her house until paul pays the helock. I can't figure out why kay can't pay for it. Anyway I guess the people who wanted the house pulled out. So she has time to figure it out. I feel bad. We came home and just hung out. I have a headache. Rachel that is one nice machine. You are going to lovr tha. I missed.luna all day. I hope she was ok. I am going to dinner with my team from work tomorrow. We go once a quarter. We are going to slackwater pizza. The sprinklers came on last night so that is good. Rachel I love those chairs. They are neat. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...