Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Wednesday

 I got my embroidery machine today.  Casey worked from home so he could sign for it.  Isaac had a dentist appointment after work so we unpacked it and then left.  We also stopped at peppridge farm to get more fish crackers.  Me and Ruth looked through all my work stuff and decided to make a flower zipper pouch.  Then she got frustrated when it took a while to set up so we took a break and had a quick dinner.  The kids went to cooking camp and I was able to try it out a bit.  It works amazing.  The tension is perfect and everything is working great.  I am relieved.  I went to exercise class.  Then after we picked the kids up they were showing because of winn Dixie at the park.  We brought the blow up chairs Tiffany sent us.  We are still at the park.  It has been fun.

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...