Robin
Thursday, June 29, 2023
Thursday
Today was good. We have 3 departments and 3 managers. they are switching everything up and moving everything around. They aren't giving specifics on anything so the gossip mill is rolling around work. The next few weeks will be wild. We cut up one of Jeramys broccoli today. It tasted good. Then we went to home Depot to get the base padding for the benches. We also went to Costco then stopped and ate some Costco ice cream at the end. The sugar went straight to Luna and had a hard time going down. So we caused a late night for ourselves.I forgot next week is the 4th. I took Monday and we have Tuesday off. So I was surprised with a 4 day weekend coming up. It made today better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment