Thursday, June 29, 2023

Thursday

Today was good. We have 3 departments and 3 managers. they are switching everything up and moving everything around. They aren't giving specifics on anything so the gossip mill is rolling around work. The next few weeks will be wild. We cut up one of Jeramys broccoli today. It tasted good. Then we went to home Depot to get the base padding for the benches. We also went to Costco then stopped and ate some Costco ice cream at the end. The sugar went straight to Luna and had a hard time going down. So we caused a late night for ourselves.I forgot next week is the 4th. I took Monday and we have Tuesday off. So I was surprised with a 4 day weekend coming up. It made today better.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...