Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Tuesday

 Today was good.  Work is going well and I hope the panels that I am making are good enough.  We had a tester meeting today.  Casey took the kids to the middle school library this morning so Isaac could meet the librarian and look at the school.  Also we have asbestos in the glue of the old floor so a subcontractor came this morning to look at it.  They have tent the kitchen for two days while they remove the floor.  We need to schedule it still but it will happen in the next week or two.  After work Isaac had violin lessons.  We dropped him off and went to the park next door with Tony and the little kids rode their hoverboards.  The kids had cooking class tonight and the made Mac and cheese and pizza rolls.  They were in the same group again tonight and they were so excited.  They had a good time.  I sewed for a hour and then went to exercise class.  I was thinking it was Wednesday and was excited to go to high.  But when I got there I saw the hard teacher walk in and realized it was Tuesday.  That class is intense but I like it.  I picked up the kids and Casey is running Tony.  He is going to pick up some boxes so we can start packing up the kitchen.  

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...