Saturday, July 1, 2023

Saturday

We drove down to Provo to help Jeramys sister. His mom wanted a dog the only adoption place was in Murray. So we drove up but they didn't have a dog that would work. So we drove her home and then went home. Jeramy took a nap and me an Luna played outside. When Jeramy woke up we thought we would try taking Luna to the movies. We went and saw elemental. It was a cute show and Luna did alright. She wandered around alot but never had to leave the movie. She didn't cry once. So I say it was a win. When it got dark we went to the look out by our house. They didn't have any great ones going. I guess the big shows are waiting till Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...