Thursday, June 29, 2023

Thursday

 Work was quiet and I got caught up. That felt nice. We had a team dinner and it was nice to talk. We went to slackwater. They have pizza. I am glad tomorrow is Friday. I am going to take Monday off. They said they are having a skeleton crew and I always need a day off. We are going to Logan on Saturday. That makes me upset about Delia. She was so kind when casey was sick. I hope she is OK. Robin that broccoli looks really good. Wow. I am glad it tastes good. Karen bought us tickets for the movie tomorrow. That will be fun. Dad went to speech therapy today to help with swallowing. I think it will be good. They gave him some exercises to make his muscles stronger. I am so glad the cooking class was fun. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...