Work was quiet but I kept busy. I am glad it is Friday. We just had warm ups for dinner and they tasted good. We went to Costco after dinner to get salads. We are set for the party. Karen did stop at chick fil and get me a milk shake it tasted so good. Drive safe Rachel I am excited to play. Love mom
Friday, June 23, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment