Friday, June 23, 2023

Friday

 Work was good.  I was using Klies machines today and the Bernina was having problems.  Also I got to use the new viking machine today but I was having looping problems.  I had a lot of machine problems today.  A girl at work bought everyone panda for lunch which was so nice and fun.  It tasted good.  We had planned to go swimming today but it was cold and windy.  Ruth really wanted to go still so we went.  I didn't swim because I was cold but the kids had a fun time.  We changed and then met Casey for dinner at sabores.  The kids love it there and were so happy.  We went to the mall afterwards so Oliver could look at the games but the mall closed in ten minutes so we had to be fast.  Ruth went to clairs and bought some necklaces.  She is at Walmart right now with Casey buying a hoverboard.  We are excited to come to Robins tomorrow.  We will be down around  12.  In good new my embroidery machine came in and they will ship it next week.  I am excited.

Love Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...