Monday, June 19, 2023

Monday

 Isaac has violin camp this morning.  Casey took him and picked him.  He had a fun time.  The little kids had the primary party.  I left work and drove them over.  It was finished when I was done with work so I sat around and talked with everyone for a while and that was fun.  They had a really fun time at the party and everyone was happy today.  Work was ok.  We had a meeting and it is stressful.  I recorded a video wrong so I took it home and Casey helped me fix it.  Ruth made a potato bar for dinner.  She has been wanting to do it for a while.  I went to exercise class and it was high which was fun.  My face turned so red and that was embarrassing.  I got really hot.  It was raining a lot this evening and cool for most of the day which was nice.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel













No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...