Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Monday

 It was cold and rainy this morning.  It made me feel like Debbie downer all morning.  But then they bought us pizza for lunch.  Then the pillow I am making is turning out perfectly the first time and it is a huge relief.  It looks so pretty.  We got paid so after work we went to the bank and the toy store.  Isaac got a new Lego and Ruth got two little things, she is saving her money.  Their is talk of them saving for a playstation but I am not sure what will happen.  We also went to the library to get some new books.  Casey work late because he is taking Isaac to orchestra camp.  Isaac is having a good time at it.  Isaac made dinner and it tasted good.  I went to exercise class.  It was a spin class tonight and they are so hard.  I just pour sweat all over the bike.  Everyone have a good night.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...