Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Wednesday

 I finished putting the pillow together today and it looks really good.  I am so relieved it is done.  I can't remember if I mentioned that they hired a temp for this summer.  She is a teacher and wanted a summer job.  She will be helping me which will be nice.  Casey had a busy morning.  He had meetings at work.  He took Isaac to violin camp.  The insurance guy came and looked at the dishwasher.  He said they can bill the whole think to kitchen aid and it won't go on our policy.  The cleaning place also came and tested for espestis.  Once the tests come.back they can start the repairs.  After work my visiting teacher came and it was good to visit.  Then we went and got Isaac a pirate costume for his concert tomorrow.  We got Karie Anne's also.  We dropped Isaac off at young men's.  Casey worked late so we walked to the park.  Their were a ton of people and the kids had friends to play with.  Emily's Mom called and they came over and played at the park with us.  Isaac had young men's at the park so he came over when he was done.  Casey also came up after work.  We stayed until it got dark.  It was a fun way to spend the longest day of the year.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...