Thursday, June 22, 2023

Thursday

 Today was good. I went to work and went to lots of meetings. I am starting to take over nursing for the lady going out on maternity leave. She is 37 weeks pregnant with a little boy. She is over nursing. They are rearranging my work load so I can do that. I came home and made hamburgers and Karen helped me put the boxes in the garbage cans. Oliver would have been sad. I am excited for Karen's TV. That is huge. Robin Luna is so cute. Let us know if you need any help. Dad got Oliver's axcolotos so we will bring them on Saturday. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. Most everyone is going to be gone. Just two of the admins assistants will be at work. I hope it is quiet. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...