Thursday, June 22, 2023

Thursday

 Congratulations on your Major purchase Karen.  That is fun.  Today was good.  It was the last day of the orchestra camp and they had a concert.  I took an hour off of work and went.  Casey and the kids picked me up.  Isaac dressed up and looked so cute.  He played so well also.  He has come so far from last year.  We stopped and got Jamba juice and Einstein bagels for lunch.  We had a really fun time.  We had the last clear blue training at work this afternoon.  Casey forgot his coffee so I ran it over after work.  He also got a bonus so I deposited that.  The little kids had piano lessons and Isaac cooked dinner for us.  He got a spicy pepper for practicing his violin at camp so he used them to make dinner.  We walked to the park again.  It was fun evening.  Isaac finished his Lego today and it is neat looking.  They are going to start fixing the sewing room soon so I had to move everything out.  I need Casey's help moving my long arm.  I thought I could set up my sewing machine in the other room but that isn't going to work so i just have to be patient.

Love Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...