Monday, June 12, 2023

Monday

Today was good Luna slept through the night so that was nice. At 6:30 we heard an alien in our kitchen. Both me and Jeramy pretended we didn't hear it but at night we admitted we heard alien noises. so we probably missed getting abducted because we are too lazy to get out of bed 😂 I am done with my wash out period of my sleep study I'm in. I picked up my diffuser and items for the study. I guess it's a mix of valerian root so we will see how it goes. I'm just doing it for the money. But if I sleep better too that is a bonus :) we played outside for a while. Then we just relaxed. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...