Monday, June 12, 2023

Monday

 It was payroll Monday so that is always a little busier. I couldn't  get my data to download so that was frustrating. I finally got it to work. We came home and I made Ramon noodles casserole for dinner. It was good. The owner came over to pick up amazon and he showed us where the water main is. We would never have found it. We went to lowes to get a big sprinkler key and they didn't have it. We ordered it on Amazon. Tomorrow after work we are going to ogden to pick up the kids. I have the rest of the week off. Super excited to play. The fix it man came and fixed that rotten floor it was a .mess. it is better now. He left some wood so we are going to cover the window wells when the kids are here. I am glad tomorrow is my Friday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...