Thursday, June 15, 2023

Thursday

 We had a really nice day. We slept in and then went to lagoon. We went to lunch at tuscana. The kids love it. It was rainy when we left home but lagoon was perfect. So I lost my phone. We looked everywhere. I even went back to my car and the stores to see if it was there. It wasn't. I went back to lagoon and reached had checked with lost and found and it was there. I list it in Draculas castle. I am just going to say I lost it on a ride. I am so had we found it. All three kids came home with me. Dad got those lights fixed again. They are fun when they work. Isaac and Karen played Mario cart. It us a fun game. It is suppose to be nice tomorrow. Are we planning for lunch or dinner for the barbecue. I wasn't sure if we had decided. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...