Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Wednesday

 I had such a nice day we slept in and then we went to the post office. I had to take a depth breath on that one. My email request had expired so I couldn't give them my ID to change my address. They had some forms I could use. It will be two weeks. I drove to the planetarium. I was pretty impressed I did that. It was so much fun. Half way through we went to panda and had lunch and then went back. The kids were so cute. They played and played. We came home and watched a movie. I think I napped. I made an easy dinner and then me and Karen went to winco. No one else wanted to go. We brought most of the boxes back into the house and I have a huge fort in my living room. We are going to meet Rachel and Isaac at lagoon tomorrow. I hope it doesn't rain. Drive safe Rachel. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...