Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Wednesday

 I am glad you had a fun day with the kids.  Thanks for having them.  Isaac made it back from camp and he had a good time.  They went hiking and played games.  They each had their own tent which is fun.  A couple came and brought them a meal for lunch and dinner so they didn't have to cook.  A cleaning place came and looked at the flood damage and he thinks it will be around $5,000 to fix.  The insurance guy comes next Wednesday.  Work was good.  The last part of the process is to stitch against the final instructions and make sure everything is working right so I am doing that.  I am the only one on my team so I think it will take me a couple days to get done.  It has to be a photoshoot sample also so it has to be perfect.  After work Isaac was hungry so I took him to his favorite restaurant.  This huge rainstorm came through and we had to run to the car in it.  It was raining so hard and so fast.  It was crazy.  Casey had activity days and I went to exercise class.  Casey mowed the lawn and is taking Tony on a walk.  We will meet you at lunch time tomorrow.  I am glad I have the day off.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...