Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Tuesday

A vendor wanted to tour our location so my whole afternoon was for that. It was boring but it was better than working. after work Luna was a fragile flower. We had dinner and after dinner she poured her entire bag of hair ties on the floor. I grabbed a bowl and asked her to help me put them in the bowl. You would have thought I chopped off her right arm. So I picked up the bulk but left 4 or 5. I told her to go out side she had to help pick up the last ones. It was not going to happen. She basically cried till bed time. I would get her calmed down and then I would walk past or say hair tie and she would lose it again. I think she was really tired so we just put her to bed and she fell right to sleep. It made for a long night 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...