Monday, June 12, 2023

Monday

 Isaac headed off to camp.  He was excited.  It rained and rained this afternoon and we felt bad for him.  We almost drove over to check on him but thought he wouldn't like that.  Work was fine.  We go on walks everyday and this morning went so fast I didn't realize it was time to walk.  One of my panels the quilting wasn't centered so I can't use it for a photoshoot which was frustrating.  We are going to make the quilting file bigger so we don't have that problem again.  Klies had it happen last week to her.  I had to go visiting teaching so I took the little kids with.  Then we went to Jimmy John's for dinner and went grocery shopping.  Casey worked late and I didn't make it to exercise class.  When he got home we hung up the sun shades in the tree house.  It looks nice and I think we are done.  Tomorrow we are meeting Mom and Dad in Ogden.  See you tomorrow.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...