Monday, March 4, 2024

Monday

Luna had so much energy this morning was was bouncing off the walls. I took her to daycare and around 9:30 the said she was skipping down the halls but had a 101.4 fever. So I picked her up and took her to the doctors.she tested positive for strep. So they gave her an antibiotic. We went to Costco and she ate a full pizza slice and ran around like a wild child. When we got home I got her all her medicine and she fell asleep. I was able to work for about an hour then she woke up. But she was good and watched movies while I worked the rest of the day. Then we just took it easy. Jeramy also went to the doctors and got an antibiotic since his throat was sore

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...