Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Tuesday

 Karen has pink eye so she went to insta care and then came home. She has it bad. We played Catan and then I took dad to get his steroid shot. He said it hurt really bad and his leg went numb. They watched him a little while afterwards. He is doing fine and I am glad about that one. I worked on my taxes and just need one more form. I am hoping to get that tomorrow and drop them off on Friday. I have been wiping  everything with clorox wipes and bought some lysol spray.  I am on the war path. I am glad Luna is better. She might be on the edge for a couple of days. Half well is hard. Timeout might be your friend. I am just going to flexible for Saturday and we can do what works. With so many illnesses you just never know. Tomorrow we are going to see Jeff Dunham at the maverick center. Karen got us tickets a while back. He is really funny. Well have a nice hump day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...