Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Tuesday

Luna was still quarantined from daycare so I worked from home. Jeramy called out to get some rest. He watched Luna for a while since I had 2 hours worth of meetings. Then for lunch we went back to Costco to get Jeramy his antibiotics. Luna ate another full slice of pizza. When we got home I tried to put her down but she was to hyper. So she watched a movie with me while I worked. I clocked out early so Luna could ride her bike outside. She needed to get out some energy. Tonight She was being a bit out of control. And Jeramy told her to calm down. She threw a hair tie at him so I had her sit in time out for a minute. Once she was done she fell right to sleep at 7. So hopefully she stays asleep all night and doesn't wake up early.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...