Sunday, March 3, 2024

Sunday

Saturday Luna was still under the weather but acting like herself. So the gang watched her, we had to take some things to the dump for Jeramys sister. Thanks again for watching her. Then after she went down for like a half hour. So we just took it slow and watched movies. She didn't sleep very well last night. She was uncomfortable most of the night so I didn't sleep great. The stupid fire alarm battery went out at 8 waking everyone up. It was in the living room ceiling. So I had to trudge out in the snow to get the latter and climb up to change the battery. I was so pissed off. We were all geared up for a sleep in morning and the battery couldn't hold out for 2 more hours? So after that we just took it easy. I didn't want to push Luna to hard so we just played downstairs. She was eating more and needing medicine less. So I'm going to take her to daycare tomorrow. I washed all her bedding today hopefully that will help clean out fever sweats so she sleeps better

Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...