Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Tuesday

 This morning we had some extra time so we were reading a book about the history of toys.  We read the one about Ragged Annie and it was so sad.  I had the kids help me carry all the copies into the school.  Oliver dropped a bin and broke the corner bit.  The district lady wants us to count everything we got because some people didn't get everything.  It is a big job and boring.  My classes went good today.  We walked Tony down to pick up Oliver and it was so cold.  The snow will never melt.  We had dinner and did homework.  I went to exercise class while the kids had their hour.  We had a sub and this lady is a really good teacher and so strong.  I like her.  Everyone have a good night 

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...