We had a nice day. Karen took the day off and we went to jinyas for lunch. I am going to learn how to make that soup. We went to Jeff Dunham and is got really ranchy so we left early. It was nice not to fight traffic. We are going to Logan tomorrow for Isaac's talent show and spending the night. I thought for saturday we could do a charcuterie board for lunch and then I am still deciding for dinner. Karen has printed stuff off to paint. So bring crafts and swim suits.
Wednesday, March 6, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment