Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Wednesday

 Today went pretty well.  I think all my classes went ok.  It was better than last Wednesday.  I laminated some charts and it was my first time using the laminator and that went well.  The little kids went to the library after school with their friends.  I ran to the store.  I hosted book group tonight and needed a treat.  Isaac went to young men's and they went up the canyon and learned how to start a fire.  He had fun.  Book group was good and it was good to talk.  We read the Anthropocene reviewed by John Greene.  It is one of my favorite books and I think I have read it three times.  Drive safe tomorrow Mom and Dad and thank you again for coming up and watching Isaac.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...