Monday, April 8, 2024

Monday

 I got up and went grocery shopping. I like just walking around winco. I came home and got a bee in my bonnet. I made home made round up with vinegar and sprayed that parking spot where dad use to park. I found some round up I had bought so I got that out and sprayed the back yard and the parking spot. Those weeds better be dead. We went to sprouts after lunch to get dad some drugs. It was right when the eclipse was happening and it did get dark. Dad noticed. I didn't get my book cases put together but I thought I would work on that tomorrow. I am sorry jeramy is sick. We have had our far share this spring. I hope Luna gets better also. We can make Oliver's friend a dinosaur. Karen made them. It is suppose to be a beautiful week. We are picking up the taxes on Thursday. Kind of cutting that one close. They were selling little dinosaurs eggs at the mall just like those ones for 35 dollars. Karen's looked a lot neater. Have a nice Tuesday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...