Thursday, April 11, 2024

Thursday

 Dad went into work at seer today. I cleaned and cleaned. I put all the dvds in the black hutch. I did laundry also. The bookcases still need l brackets but once that is done I can finish organizing the sewing room. I am going to get my sewing table next.  Does anyone want my old desktop computer. It is a touch screen. It is running really slow but if we clean it up it can handle a few programs. Let me know. Tom called last night and has been working on Karen's taxes. I think he has it worked out so she doesn't have to pay a lot. Whew. That has been stressing me out. They will be ready on Saturday. We have eye appts in the morning. That should take all morning. The weather is so pretty. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...