Saturday, April 13, 2024

Saturday

We had a good day the weather was lovely. I mowed the front lawn while Luna rode her bike around with Jeramy. We went to the dollar store to get Luna more poop prizes. She is motivated. She went poop 3 times today. We ran some errands   I started a new garden box when Luna had a nap. Then when she woke up I started mowing the back. Our robo mowe broke on the trampoline so we are working on getting parts to fix him. We also moved Jeramys plant outside. Hopefully it doesn't freeze. They are peas and broccoli so they can handle cooler weather hopefully. Luna was 10 second tom all day so we were always running around trying to catch up with her and whatever she was getting into. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...