Monday, April 8, 2024

Monday

 Oliver gave his friend the 3D printed egg and he loves it.  Oliver also brought his dinosaur to school and everyone wants one now.  I didn't work today and worked on making visualizations, I sewed and took Tony on a walk to pick up Ruth.  Isaac had violin lessons and he picked the song he is playing for the recital so I can practice it.  I went to exercise class and the teacher just got certified in this class and the microphone wouldn't work so we started late and ran late so the other class was setting up around us.  It was a strength training class and I liked it.  Everyone have a good night.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...