Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Tuesday

 I am not quite sure what is going on at work and the principal was out at meetings all day. So I cleaned and programmed.  The day went fast but it stressful not knowing exactly what to do.  Ruth had her first soccer practice today so we went and got shin guards and shoes for her.  She has a fun time and has lots friends.  She is so athletic she is going to kill it.  Casey is making bird feeders so activity days tomorrow so he got the stuff for it tonight.  The other leader brought Oliver over a Easter present which was nice.  I went to exercise class which was kickboxing.  I love that class and it was tough tonight which felt good at the end.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...