Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Wednesday

 The principal sent out a sign up schedule for the computer lab and I had some classes come in today for testing.  I still had a bunch of time to program which is nice.  We rode bikes to school and that was really fun.  Ruth is getting a lot better at it.  Oliver wanted us to ride home with him so me and Isaac rode our bikes and rode home with him.  Oliver and Casey had activity days and the boys were really wild.  I thought Ruth had tumbling but no one was there when we went in.  Isaac had young men's.  I had book group and we read Mr Buncles Book, I was really cute.  Book group is so fun and we laugh a lot.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...