Saturday, April 13, 2024

Saturday

 We had a really nice day.  I went to exercise class this morning.  Then we all rode our bikes to Ruth's soccer game.  She did pretty good and had a fun time.  Oliver wanted to ride our bikes to Lee's and get doughnuts and eat them by the pond.  So we rode down to Lee's.  Isaac was hungry so we ate at Panda for lunch.  We got the doughnuts but the pond was torn up because they were putting cement retaining wall but it will still nice.  We spend the rest of the day working in the yard until the sun went down.  We got a lot done and we are all sunburnt.  It was really a fun day.  I love that we can all ride our bikes together.

Love Rachel 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...