Saturday, July 13, 2024

Saturday

 I got up early and went to exercise class.  I did some chores around the house too.  We went to Randy's and we played at the park.  It was hot and the kids played in the sprinklers which was fun.  Their is a scary movie called Long Legs and everyone went to Ogden to watch it.  I stayed home with Ruth and Oliver.  They didn't want to see the movie.  We went to Tandoori oven for dinner.  We picked raspberries and worked the the garden.  We went on a walk and the kids played on a dirt hill for a long time.  They had a fun time at the movie but it was awful.  It wasn't a good movie.  I hope Luna feels better soon.

Love Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...