Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Tuesday

 Ruth woke up at 3 and had a fever.  She threw up at 5 and then was able to sleep after that.  She threw up again after breakfast.  Max got her some nausea medicine and she took and bath.  She laid down for a bit and then felt fine the rest of the day.  Everyone went to the cave again and I felt bad leaving Ruth so I stayed home also.  They saw a spring and the geyser also.  For lunch we had the summer Halloween party.  Mandy did a amazing job with all the treats and decorations.  It was a lot of fun.  We went to the gun range.  Ruth wouldn't shoot but everyone did really well.  Oliver really liked shooting Dads rifle.  We stopped and saw the geyser because it was shooting off.  It was neat to see.   I have a ton of pictures and they aren't on order because they are from different people.

Love Rachel 






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...