Thursday, July 11, 2024

Thursday

 We had a good day. We went to target to get dad's meds. I found a new recipe I wanted to try. Lemon spaghetti (non creamy). It tasted so good. I was going to show the recipe to isaac. It was really easy to make. I cut out snitch doll dresses today. I am going to sew them tomorrow. I also started a new diamond art. They are fun to do. This one has round beads instead of square ones. I like the round ones better. I am sorry Luna is.sick. she looked good this evening when you called. I hope she doesn't get too sick. Rachel is was.101 in logan today. That is one hot day. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...