Thursday, July 11, 2024

Thursday

 It was good to sleep in our own beds last night.  Ruth woke up early and didn't feel well so I laid on the couch with her.  We went and got a breakfast burrito also.  Oliver has been wanting to make raspberry jam so we picked this morning and then made jam.  He didn't want to make freezer jam so we canned it which is hot.  He had fun which is the most important.  We met everyone at the DI.  I bought like 5 yoga balls, the boys were so excited.  Tiffany found a cute dress for me.  We went up the Randy's and played uno.  It is 7-11 today so we went and got a free slushy.  It was fun and we didn't wait very long.  The girls are going up the Clifton and spending the night.  Isaac has been talking about sabores forever so we took.him there for dinner.  I made a cake for Mandi, her birthday is tomorrow.   Ruth has been wanting to make butter bear from Harry Potter so we made that also.  Love you guys, I hope Luna feels better.

Love Rachel 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...