Friday, September 6, 2024

Friday

 I worked out in the yard this morning. I did some edging. The gopher is so fast at digging holes. It got hot and I got a blister on my hand so I called it a day. Dad went to work and I took a nap. Tomorrow is the neighborhood party and the guy came over to pick up 3d stuff for the games. Before he came I put gum in the gopher hole and covered it up. When he left the gopher had dug back the hole and threw out the gum. The guy had gopher poison he got at ifa. He put some in the hole. I may not longer have a gopher.  I did spray my wolf pee also this morning. Rachel I am glad you had a good day. Robin I hope Lunas head is doing ok. Have a really nice weekend. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...