Saturday, September 7, 2024

Saturday

Luna woke up at 7 today so we had an early morning. We started to make pizza dough since it takes a few hours to rise and finish. Then we went to the park. After the park kohls is having a Kohl's cash coupon hand out today and tomorrow. So we went and grabbed a Kohl's cash. We won 5 Dollars. I bought Luna a new hoodie. I will probably go back tomorrow too to get something winter wear for Luna. Then Luna went down for a nap me and Jeramy worked on the shed. We have all the boards cut out we just need to nail in the final pieces. So we are getting the first step close to being completed. I also picked tomatoes and made a deep dish pizza. It's been a day

Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...