Monday, September 2, 2024

Monday

 I slept in and then Karen said she needed to go for a walk. I want to get dad a gaming chair for work. Neil said that would be good for dad. But make sure he sits in one. So we met Robin and Luna at ikea. They didn't have any thing great and I thought  they were pricey. We went to rc willeys and found one but it was pricey. I have been looking on line and no chair is as much as ikea or rc Willey was. Rachel I am glad that certificate worked out. Denver will be fun. I really like Lunas hair. It will be tough to get back in the real world. I have had such a fun long weekend. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...