Thursday, September 5, 2024

Thursday

 Karen had a dentist appt this morning and when she was done we went to hobby lobby and walked around. It will be a good place to take Luna shopping. They don't do Halloween just fall. We had Cafe Rio for lunch. Karen went to work and I mowed the lawn. I tried to edge the lawn and the first thing I did was break a sprinkler. We went to lowes to get one. We will fix it in the morning. I also took another row off the fireplace and shoveled some rocks. Robin I am sorry Luna hurt her head. Maybe that will make her slow down a little bit. I am sorry your class didn't work out. Gives you a.couple.of weeks.to get organized. Have a nice Friday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...