Thursday, September 5, 2024

Thursday

My class didn't happen today they pushed it two weeks because they are disorganized. So it was nice to have the night off but it still stressed out because change last minute makes everything wild. I mowed the lawn with Luna and Jeramy worked on the shed. At school Luna fell and hit her head. She had a small goose bump when we were getting ready for bed she jumped from her bed to her chair and rammed her head right into the dresser. She had a big cut and it's going to bruise. I put a unicorn bandaid on and it helped her feel better. Hopefully she doesn't have brain damage 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...