Monday, September 2, 2024

Monday

 I like Luna's hair, it is cute.  I wanted to use the gift card Mom won for Delta.  Casey had some sky miles also so while we had a minute I thought we could firm things up.  It took forever to figure everything out and we couldn't use the sky miles.  But we are heading to Denver for Casey's birthday.  It is our fall break also.  I am excited to go on a plane and I think we will have a fun time.  They have trains and buses to get around on.  Randy called and needed help installing a water heater so Casey went and helped him.  I took the kids hiking and we had a fun time.  We went up to the temple for sawmill.  It is only ruins now but they used to cut wood for the temple.  We were by a river the whole way and that really helped Tony not get to hot.  Their were a lot of beaver dams but Casey said they are blowing them up so the beavers will move away.  When we got back they were done with the water heater so we meet then at Tandoori oven for dinner.  The kids love it there.  Good luck going back to work tomorrow.  We need more time off 

Love Rachel 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...