Friday, September 18, 2026

Friday

 Today was good.  Ruth had a party in her class and got to wear pj's and had root beer floats.  Oliver's math teacher called and said he was doing well.  I also got a call from his English teacher earlier this week and she said he was doing well also.  He has been working really hard.  Work went well and I was able to work on projects today which was nice.  It was raining all day.  We had a mix up on picking up kids because they get out early and she had to walk home.  Isaac started walking home from cross country in the rain because he gets done the same time I do and it took me a minute to get there.  Oliver had friends over after school.  Me and Ruth went shopping at target for her fanx costume.  We had so much just window shopping.  Me and Casey went to a potluck with his caving friends.  We had a lot of fun and they are really nice people.  We will see everyone tomorrow.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

​we woke up this morning with the thunder shaking our house. It was so loud. I looked at the time and we had 5 minutes till we normally wake...