Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Wednesday

 Today was good.  Work is going well and had been really busy.  I am auditing the documents on the floor and I found a ton today.  Ruth had dance today.  Oliver had a homework and he was really good to work on it.  Then he went to play with his friends.  Isaac had cross country and then driver's Ed.  It was parent night tonight so I went with him and Casey picked Ruth up from dance.  Driver's Ed was good but they show the saddest video about people dying when making a mistake while driving.  It was the homecoming parade today and it got done when I was leaving and it was so hard to get out of the parking lot.  I got some pictures from the cross country meet yesterday of Isaac that are good 

Love Rachel 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday

 I had a good day. Me and luna took dad to work and then went shopping at winco. I had no treats for her and we are doing apple projects tom...