Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Tuesday

​I’m glad you guys had a great trip. Thanks for posting pictures. I’m also glad your job is working out rachel. Today was good. It was a coworkers birthday so we took her out to lunch. Then after work Jeramy wanted to get the lower branches on the tree to help a bit. So we got the ones we could reach and chopped up. We just threw everything to the side. Luna was really good at helping pick up sticks and rake them up. She has been really wanting this ballerina cup. So I told her since she was a good at helping pick up sticks I would by her the cup. So we drove down and got that. She now wants Pokémon cards. So I said if she helped with sticks again when everyone was here I would by her Pokémon cards lol


Robin 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My pictures