Sunday, September 13, 2026

Sunday

 It didn't feel as hot today because we were in mueseums that were right next to each other. We went to the natural history mueseum. It was so nice. I felt indoctrinated with evolution but the dispays were so nice. My favorite was the African part. We actually got cold in there. We spent most of our time there. We went to the American history museum and they had a great area on food. I enjoyed that. Julia child donated her whole.kiychen to the mueseum. It was huge. I had never heard of a whole room being donated. We were all stiff and tired so we came home and played cards. We played rummy. I haven't done that in a long time. We did have one downside. The air-conditioned is broke in our hotel. Yesterday they said it would be repaird today. Today they said it would be repaired tomorrow. It is 80 degrees tonight. We have complained. We do have lots of fans so that helps. We are going to China town tomorrow and the Ford theater. We are hoping to have Chinese food for lunch. It is all within walking distance from our hotel. They will keep our suitcases for us until we have to leave. We get home around 9 tomorrow night. Rachel that lakes looks fun. I am glad oliver got his hat. Robin I am excited I got picked to go on the field trip with luna. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 It didn't feel as hot today because we were in mueseums that were right next to each other. We went to the natural history mueseum. It ...