Sunday, June 28, 2009

Billy Mays is Dead

Billy Mays died yesterday and I thought that was sad. I really liked his commercials. Well we went to nursery today and they hadn't told the head lady that Casey wouldn't be their a lot. I thought that was weird. She said that as long as I was their it would be fine. It was fun being their. They had better toys in this ward then the last.

Yesterday when we were fencing in the pasture in the tall grass there was a mom cat and her babies, we almost steeped on them because the grass is so long. It was kind of fun to find them. I should of taken a picture. Also my Chess CD and DVD came in the mail. It is so good, I am excited it came. Also the first wheel of time audio book came in the mail so I can start listening to it this week, I am excited. I am coping it for Karen so we both can have a copy. I am glad that everyone had a good weekend. I am excited for a short work week, fireworks and snow cones. It will be fun.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...